Thursday, March 31, 2011

A full schedule

So my darling husband reminded me around noon today that I had class tonight.  I'm taking a class which is basically teaching me how to take a test.  Weird I know, but it's a very hard test and learning how to take the test is half the challange of passing it.  I was thinking how great it was going to be tonight to work on the house, I'm in that stage where I've made a horrible mess in my efforts to sort, organize, purge and pack.   But I know that if I can just get over the starting mess I will have a good grasp on this process.   But instead I'm going to have go to class for three hours.  Try really hard not to let my mind drift to all the other things on my plate right now.  I have a full day of work tomorrow and I think it will be ok, I'm starting to find my place an be more confident in at least I'm not walking around with that blank terrified look on my face.

Luckily I have a new job were I can get as many boxes as I can carry out to pack in.  I've spent the last two month on craigslist trying to find free moving boxes.  And poof! It's like the box fairy has graced us with an unlimited supply.  That is if I remember to take them home lol.

1 comment:

  1. I have so many friends going back to school or taking classes and I honestly can even imagine going back there...ugh...
    good luck though!

    ReplyDelete